For any therapist who has been challenged by a client complaining of pain or stiffness in the neck or back, The Big Back Book: Tips & Tricks for Therapists is packed with ideas and suggestions for the assessment, treatment, and aftercare of the spine.
The author shares tips gathered from many years of experience as a physical therapist and massage therapist, providing step-by-step guidance on everything from testing range of motion and documenting findings, to locating specific muscles and vertebrae, to identifying the source of pain and managing posture and muscle tone issues. With a clear and conversational writing style and easy-to-follow organization of chapters, this book allows readers to gain valuable insights and immediately apply techniques into practice.
- Organizes material by sections on the cervical spine, thoracic spine, and lumbar spine with each section following a consistent format to aid in quick reference of needed information
- Presents commonly asked questions, answered by the author, throughout the text
- Offers helpful hints for encouraging client self-care
- Includes useful tables, forms, checklists, and questionnaires to optimize treatment outcomes
- Clarifies methods and concepts with more than 900 simple line drawings
The wealth of practical advice and information contained within makes The Big Back Book: Tips & Tricks for Therapists a must-have volume for massage therapists, physical therapists, and osteopaths with clients seeking relief from neck and back pain. Practitioners and students alike will enhance their knowledge and expand their repertoire of assessment and treatment techniques.
You might also be interested in: Fundamental Topics in Plastic Surgery PDF Free Download
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download The Big Back Book Tips & Tricks for Therapists PDF for free now:
Kindly support us by sharing this post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to Beautytipsteller@gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.