All about sensitive skin care
‘Sensitive skin care’ is governed by a few basic rules. However, even before we delve into the rules for sensitive skin care, it’s important to understand what a sensitive skin is. Sensitive skin is unable to tolerate any unfavorable conditions (environmental/other), and easily gets irritated on contact with foreign materials (including skin care products).Some products are specially labeled as sensitive skin care products. The degree of sensitivity can, however, vary from person to person (and depending on that, the sensitive skin care procedures vary too). Also read out article for skin care remedies: skin care tips that works for all skin problems
Generally, all skin types respond negatively to detergents and other chemical based products. However, the damage starts generally beyond a defined threshold. This tolerance level is very low for sensitive skin types, leading to skin getting damaged very easily and quickly. Sensitive skin care products either avoid the potential irritants or keep them at very low concentrations.
Here are a few tips for sensitive skin care:
* Use sensitive skin care products only. Also, check the instructions/ notes on the product.
* Even within the range of sensitive skin care products, choose the one that has minimum preservatives, colorings and other additives
* Do not use toners.
* Wear protective gloves when doing laundry or another chemical-based cleaning. If you are allergic to rubber, you can wear cotton gloves below the rubber ones.
* Another important tip for ‘sensitive skin care’ is to avoid excessive exposure to the sun. Apply sunscreen lotion before getting out in the sun.
* Avoiding exposure to dust and other pollutants is also important for sensitive skin care. So, cover yourself adequately before going out.
* Use hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic moisturizer as a sensitive skin care product.
* Use soap-free and alcohol-free cleansers. Cleanse your face whenever you return from spending time outdoors.
* Do not scrub or exfoliate too hard. It can cause reddishness and even inflammation.
* Do not leave the makeup on for too long. Use hypoallergenic makeup- removers.
So, sensitive skin care is very different from the normal skin care. Sensitive skin care is more about being careful with your skin (both in terms of sensitive skin care products and protection against environments atrocities on the skin).
dermatologist recommended skin care products for sensitive skin
A unique range of facial cosmetics 100% SENSITIVE FACE CARE brings an extra soft skin care delicate. It is free of dyes, allergenic fragrances, parabens, and alcohol and petroleum products. In the contemporary industrial period, our skin is constantly exposed to harmful substances, free radicals, heavy metals, cigarette smoke, exhaust fumes and other evils. Hypersensitivity skin and weakening the immune system. The skin of the face is more sensitive than other parts of the body, so it is necessary to pay more attention to his care. The regular cleaning and quality of the skin by removing harmful substances is fundamental for good skin care.
sensitive skin care tips
1) Clean your skin with face milk – apply it to your face, gently massage into the skin and remove makeup and other dirt with cotton swabs. Do not rinse it. In the case of a waterproof makeup, use an emulsion of fine lotion on the eyes and face.
2) Treat your skin with a delicate exfoliation with pantheon and almond oil. Apply it on the wet face, gently massage on the skin and rinse it.
3) Finish cleaning with the facial toner containing almond oil and pantheon. It helps to shrink the pores of the skin and prevent the dirt from falling back into the skin.