In Reconstructive Surgery: Anatomy, Technique, and Clinical Applications, Drs. Zenn and Jones pay full deference to Mathes and Nahai’s original contribution to the field while adding their own considerable expertise to this topic. The authors are assisted by a select group of internationally recognized contributors who provide expert commentary on clinical cases. Together, these leading surgeons share their vast experience and insights on techniques for reconstructing all anatomic regions.
This two-volume set features superb medical illustrations that depict important flap anatomy as well as the step-by-step surgical technique for each of the operations described.
- Features a select group of expert contributors who cover a range of reconstructive options in each anatomic area
- Presents hundreds of cases demonstrating clinical applications
- Provides a systematic approach to flap selection and step-by-step instructions for dissection
- Uses an outline format highlighting key anatomic features
- Contains thousands of color photos, cadaver dissections, radiographs, and medical illustrations
- Includes four DVDs with videos demonstrating cadaver dissections for all major flaps
- Offers clinical caveats and tips and tricks throughout
Each chapter follows a distinct and consistent format, beginning with key anatomic landmarks and includes vascular anatomy, design and markings, guidelines for dissection, arc of rotation, flap transfer, inset and closure, and clinical applications. Each chapter concludes with clinical pearls and pitfalls along with commentary provided by a noted expert in the area.
Like its predecessor, the book is essential reading for residents and a must for any professional performing reconstructive surgery. Its clear organization, generous use of illustrations, and surgical guidance will improve surgical outcomes for a range of patients.
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Reconstructive Surgery: Anatomy, Technique, and Clinical Application:
You might also be interested in:
Kindly support us by sharing this post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.